Monday, August 29, 2011

Thing 4: Picture Sharing

Talk about a great way of saving your photos! It's much easier to share photos with families and friends. I have actually actually heard and seen Flickr but had not gotten in there to explore that much. First of all, I think Flickr can improve their site with some color or graphics. I know the pictures are the main focus, but it seems that there's a lot of white background, and seems very plain and boring. In searching through some of the libraries that use this service, I found  a couple of sites to have some interesting pictures and themes. Some of them focused primarily on the youth programs, which is fine, but I know libraries have many more events that they can consider sharing with the public. In all its good! I'm definitely going to upload some pictures, as soon as I have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment